8.24.2012

The very first step



     I’m very excited to start this fashion blog. I wanted to start one for so long time, but always put it off because of my schedule, little things that bothered me big, and of course I think too much –like what to say, who will read, what will happen, etc.
     Then so many reasons to start came and I thought now's the right time. So, here I am. Having this first blog posted with pictures of me. I hope everyone will enjoy and keep reading my next posts too.

What I’m wearing:
 
- dress by alexapopwear.com 
- Fossil bag 
- Nine West shoes
I love the color, the print, and of course the embellishment of this dress.
Fossil bag, got this around last year.
Nine West shoes, comfortable and fits perfectly.
pocket!!
Necklace-like embellishment, so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment