9.15.2012

Where have I been last week...


Hello, I’m back. Sorry for not posting any story in the last week. I went on business trip to Bali. I know, Bali means vacation, but I really went there for business purpose.

But yeah, of course, I extended my stay and had a little not-business-trip. I went to Seminyak and Ubud in Bali to give my eyes some refreshment. FYI, Seminyak and Ubud are about 1 hour distance one to another but both are well known as art village in Bali.

Unfortunately, art market in Ubud are closed due to renovation but there are still other enticing places in Ubud to explore.

paintings...

lots of paintings...


this tree bears monkeys...
clothes. see a face?

store in an alley.
in the end of the store, there's a bungalow.

colorful bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment